The annual SCTA Community Tennis Development Workshop will be held on November 4, 2017 in the City of Irvine at the Irvine Civic Center and Bill Barber Park.
The workshop is an opportunity for CTA members, park and recreation professionals, teaching pros, facility personnel and community tennis advocates to get together to learn, network, and to continue to find ways to grow the game.
Representatives from each CTA in Southern California should plan to attend to be eligible for 2017 SCTA CTA grant funding.
Registrations must be submitted online by October 20th. The cost for the event is $30.
Schedule for the day:
- 9:00am – 12:00pm – Net Generation On-Court Training – Center Court at Bill Barber Park
- 12:15 – 6:30 – Lunch, Guest Speakers, Awards Dinner – Conference Room in Civic Center
Our event will feature an array of guest speakers who will be discussing the following topics:
- Welcome to The Net Generation
- Growing Your Business and Community! Jr. Team Tennis & Adult Leagues
- How to Get Your Kids from a community program, to high performance, to a college campus!
- Open Table Discussion & Networking Opportunity!
Don’t miss out on a valuable day in Irvine!
For questions regarding the event, please contact our TSR, Spencer Wayman by email: email@example.com.