While Junior Tournaments, Early Development Camps, Team Challenges and Junior Team Tennis are all on hold, you can still earn credit in Youth Progression from the safety of your own home!
Now through July 1, 10-U players will be able to earn stars (participation points) towards their progression by submitting video(s) of themselves completing activities at home. Two stars (100 points) will be awarded for each submission with a limit of three submissions per player. The USTA SoCal Junior team will review each submission and credit points within a week.
Junior Team Tennis Area League Coordinators will vote on the best for each local area to award an additional 2 stars, plus it will be featured on our Social Media platforms!
Ready to get started and have some fun? It’s easy!
1. Get those racquets and cameras ready!
2. Visit Net Generation here.
3. Select Tennis Activity Videos under the “Play” tab.
4. Pick a video to tackle!
5. Record up to (3) videos of yourself completing the tennis activity demonstrated in the video.
6. Submit your video(s). Be sure to provide your name and USTA or Junior Team Tennis player number.
7. Once you have submitted your video(s), watch those stars grow!
Three videos maximum, please.
Check your Youth Progression account 5-7 days after each submission.
Questions or Technical Issues? Email Nancy Abrams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s keep tennis fit!